… 5 watts* at a time!
*OK, I didn’t get the joke either. But my friend Rick Anderson says that the C5 Christmas bulbs are 5 watts. A better one might be, “The Light of the Party.”
OK, that’s still not funny.
But the photo is great, and many thanks to Rick and Bruno Photography for once again doing a fantastic job. It’s been a holiday tradition since about 1998, and Rick has contributed his zany ideas, photo magic, and Photoshop skillz each year.
If variety is the spice of life, then I’m on the way to the top! I’m all over the place this week, geographically as well as venues and types of audiences!
- Tuesday – Alpine Way Retirement Apartments, Shelton
- Tuesday – Chateau Rainier, Fife
- Wednesday – NW Business Monthly, Bellingham
- Thursday – Carson Elementary Reading Magic show, Puyallup
- Friday – University Place/Fircrest Chamber of Commerce breakfast
- Friday – Yorkston Oil, Bellingham
- Saturday – Olympia Country and Golf Club Santa Breakfast
- Saturday – Axia Financial, Bellevue
- Sunday – Kroc Center, Salem
This past weekend was great, giving me a chance to see old friends (two of my clients have hired me on and off for over ten years!) as well as making new friends.
Thanks to Bruce Bodine and his family and staff last weekend in Lakewood for the fun evening. Bruce posted a great testomonial posted to my LinkedIn profile.
“We hired Jeff to perform at our annual Christmas party. He was great! Jeff brought amazement and laughter into the room! He arrived as scheduled and stayed around a bit longer to help teach us some of our own magic tricks. I am still trying to figure out that card trick about the 4 Aces. And the $100 bill trick was very impressive too!”
-Bruce Bodine, Bodine Enterprises
I have a dozen testimonials on LinkedIn now. Which makes me wonder…
- Do YOU use LinkedIn?
- What is your favorite social media (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.?