Multicare night at the Festival of Trees tells me that the Christmas season is here. The annual event is held at the Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center. This is the tenth year that my business partner, Rick Anderson, and I have performed magic for this event! See photos and read a review from last year’s Festival of Trees.
December is a busy month with a lot of holiday parties. Sometimes people ask, “Where can we see you?” Most shows are for private parties, businesses, and organizations. However, I am doing a few public performances.
- Saturday, December 1 – Olympia Country Club Santa Breakfast
- Saturday, December 1 – Richmond Beach Library at 2:00 pm
- Saturday, December 8 – Olympia Country Club Santa Breakfast
- Saturday, December 15 – Olympia Country Club Santa Breakfast
- Saturday, December 22 – Granite Falls Library at 1:00 pm
- Saturday, December 22 – Lake Stevens Library at 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 26 – Kent Library at 2:00 pm
- Thursday, December 27 – Olympia Library at 2:00 pm
- Saturday, December 29 – Kent Highlands Library at 11:00 am
Library programs are generally open to kids ages 5+ on a first-come, first-serve basis. I believe that the Santa Breakfasts at the Olympia Country and Golf Club are sold out.
Bring the Christmas season on!
Pingback: Tacoma Festival of Trees | Magician Jeff Evans