A wedding checklist:
- venue & caterer
- DJ & photographer
- officiant and florist
- cake & event decorator
OK, magician doesn’t make the list of “must-haves” for weddings, but anyone who sees a professional magician will agree that great entertainment will be talked about long after people have forgotten about the froofy chair covers!
The first annual Olympia Bridal Bash held at the Indian Summer Golf and Country Club in Olympia. It was a success, with high quality vendors and plenty of time so that all of the attendees had time to spend time with each exhibitor.
Picture this: think back to a couple of weddings that you’ve been to recently. After the ceremony there’s that period of thirty to forty five minutes while you stand around… next to the person you came with. You don’t know too many people, and you’re kind of uneasy because they’re taking the pictures but nothing else is happening.
This is the ideal time to add the interactive magic of Jeff Evans. Jeff gets your guests laughing, socializing, and adds a magical feeling to the event.
“Isn’t magic kind of hokey for a wedding?
Isn’t this too serious of an event?”
Think again! People are becoming more and more creative at weddings.
Strolling magic is close-up entertainment where Jeff mingles with your guests, adding spontaneous fun and amazement to the party. There is a lot of interaction, including magic that happens in the hands of spectators. Your guests will go home talking about “Jeff the magician” and the fantastic time they had at your wedding.
A few benefits of Jeff’s strolling magic:
- It doesn’t disturb the flow of the event. Other things can be going on as Jeff mingles with your guests.
- No stage or sound system is required.
- It can happen anytime, anywhere, indoors or out. No tables are required.
- Totally self-contained. Jeff carries everything that he needs with him in his pockets.
- All ages. Jeff is one of the rare performers whose magic delights kids and fascinates adults. His magic is clean enough for kids yet sophisticated enough for adults. And, even teens will be thrilled that there’s something that they can enjoy.
Thanks to Olympia-area businesses Shanna Paxton Photography, Elle’s Floral Design, Epic Event Decor, and Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes for creating and promoting the first Olympia Bridal Bash. Be a fan of the Olympia Bridal Bash on Facebook to learn about upcoming events.